Logitek’s Artisan console was designed for advanced Radio applications such as production studios and small performance group mixing, and for on-air, production and news applications in Television. This flexible, modular control surface for the Logitek JetStream Plus can accommodate anywhere from 2 to 32 faders (38 faders are possible when used with automation systems or vMix+ for the extra channels) along with two master mixes, eight stereo sub mixes, four stereo aux mixes, 24 mix-minus outputs and three monitor outputs. The Artisan allows multichannel (5.1) mixing along with mono or stereo operation.
Artisan capabilities include EQ and dynamics control on every fader, direct access to master and submix busses from every fader, a ‘capture and recall’ feature for storing and quickly accessing console presets, easy selection of mix-minus outputs and talkback destinations, and more. Talkback and IFB capability are provided at every fader.
Insert points for Dugan automixers are available via the JetStream Plus. Inserts for eight faders are supported.
Available modules include Fader, Monitor, Master, Softkey and effects. Meter bridges are available along with VGA monitoring provided via Logitek’s vMix+ software application.
This module provides controls for bus assignments, talkbacks, sub-master mixing, and more. “Ring of fire” lights around rotary knobs indicate levels.
- Eight Penny & Giles faders for control of the eight Sub-Master mix busses
- Two full color LCD screens display information on source assignments
- Aux Bus gain controls
- Master and Sub-Master bus assignments to Effects module
- Selection of pre and post input fader levels
- Assignment of Aux busses
- Talkback controls to Aux bus outputs
- Master bus gain controls
- Frequency tone generator
- Two Penny & Giles faders
- Illuminated On/Off buttons per fader
- RGB-assignable button lighting on On/Off buttons
- Controls for four Aux mix busses, selection of Master mix and selection of Sub mix busses
- Color LCD display indicates above functions along with input level metering, effects information and 16 character source name
Monitor Control Module
- Headphone and monitor speaker gain controls
- Input gain controls for guest headphone or auxiliary studio monitor
- Two 5-button input selectors
- Headphone mix controls
- Monitor dim and mute switches
- Color LCD screen shows source information
- Cue/talkback gain controls
- Input selection controls
- “Last” button restores the last source selection or toggles between two sources
Wide Softkey Module
- Provides a total of 36 programmable, illuminated buttons (fifteen are red; 21 are yellow)
- Lighting can be set to 16 different brightness levels
- Timer controls provided
- Two color LCD screens provide information on router, meter, clock, timer and profanity delay functions as well as user-set text
A Narrow Softkey module (half the width) is also available, with a total of 18 programmable/illuminated pushbuttons. Twelve buttons are red, 6 are yellow.
- Controls for a 4-band equalizer (high shelf, low shelf, two parametric sections with coarse and fine adjustment levels)
- Controls for a 5-function dynamics processor with coarse and fine adjustment levels
- Full-color LCD screen displays the current values for each parameter (dynamically re-assigned to the Fader module that is being adjusted).
| Image coming soon
vMix+ Metering option
This updated software application combines all of Logitek’s virtual clients into a customizable, easy-to-use package. Build your own bank of custom meters, meters with associated faders, full or mini-mixers, router control buttons and more.
Large Meter Bridge
- Two dual multi-color LED bargraph meters, one switchable
- Meters provide accurate visual indication of audio levels with simultaneous peak
- Large 7″ LCD panel provides display of timers, clocks, sources, text and other desired information
- Dimensions: 12.8″ x 4.3″ x 1.0″ (325 x 109 x 25 mm)
Small Meter Bridge
- Multi-color LED bargraph meter
- Separate on-Air and Mic Live indicators
- Two bright LCD screens for additional metering, timer controls or other displays
- Dimensions: 10.5″ x 2.3″ x 1.0″ (267 x 58 x 25 mm)
Download the Artisan Datasheet
Download the Artisan Digital Console Manual
- MLX-F24 (24 slot frame): 34.0″ W x 18.4″ D (86.4 x 46.7 cm)
- MLX-F32 (32 slot frame): 45.2″ W x 18.4″ D (114.8 x 46.7 cm)
- MLX-42 (42 slot frame)
- Dimensions: 19″ W x 3.5″ H x 7″ D (483 x 89 x 178 mm)
- Voltage: 110-230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, automatically selected
- Power consumption: 65 W
- Connections: 2 ports for connection to surface, 2 ports for GPI inputs and outputs, 1 RJ45 for AE32
- Interfaces: 25 switch closure inputs and 25 relay outputs