News and edit suites, OB vans and more can benefit from the versatility of Logitek’s updated Mosaic digital audio console.
Powered by the Logitek JetStream AoIP Audio Networking platform (also compatible with the AE-32 Audio Engine, our TDM router), the Mosaic is presented in a streamlined, desktop-friendly design that allows you to move the board out of the way when not needed. Consoles are available in sizes ranging from 4 to 24 faders, with 2 options for meter bridges (or metering on a PC screen via our vMix+ application). Bright, easily read OLED screens are used throughout for source identification and confidence metering; illuminated rotary controls and programmable backlighting for on/off and selector buttons allow custom color-coding for operators and easy operation in any type of studio lighting.
An updated Softkey module incorporates dedicated profanity controls and eight Quick-Select buttons for mix changes, transmission switching, studio switching and more; an optional Source Selector module adds five more Quick-Select router controls.
As with all Logitek consoles, any source can be assigned to any fader, and each fader provides easy access to control functions as well as indication of bus assignments and level metering.
Two optional Meter Bridges are available (see below) along with on-screen metering provided via the vMix+ application.
12 GPI inputs and 12 GPI outputs are available via two DB25 connectors.
Available in standard (US) and UK configurations.
- Width: 4 slots
- Four conductive plastic Penny & Giles faders per module
- Five bus assigns per fader including dedicated PGM bus
- Dedicated buttons for Input, Talkback and Cue
- Backlit rotary knob for source selection along with Take/Cancel buttons per fader; dual OLED screens per fader indicate source, mode and trim/EQ settings. 16 character source names
- On/Off (Start/Stop) buttons are RGB assignable to any desired color
This module provides controls for the Main Monitor, headphones, Guest Headphones/Studio monitor, and Talkback level.
- Width: 2 slots
- Dedicated controls for meter selection, timer, external return and talkback return
- Dual function, backlit level/selector knobs for Headphones, Guest/Studio, and Monitor controls
- Headphone and Guest/Studio controls include four quick-select buttons, talkback, Follow Monitor and Mute functions
- Monitor control includes 5.1, mono and stereo selection, dim switch for lighting, four quick-select buttons and Mute
- OLED screens for Headphone, Guest/Studio and Monitor controls indicate source plus level
- Tone Frequency selector buttons provided for level settings
- CUE level knob with Cue-to-Monitor control button
Narrow and Wide Softkey modules provide programmable softkeys used to trigger trigger scripts or other events. Possible uses include scene changes, codec selection, record enable, etc.
- Narrow Softkey module (1 slot) provides 12 backlit buttons with assignable colors, and six quick-select buttons. Assignments for this module are set up when the system is configured.
- Wide Softkey Module has eight assignable buttons along with OLED screens that show the selected source
- Select knob plus Take/Cancel buttons provide fast changes of the assignments
- Eight additional quick-select buttons are provided at the bottom of the panel
- Profanity delay controls with OLED screen indication of delay status
- A numeric keypad allows setting of timer functions.
Large Meter Bridge
- Two dual multi-color LED bargraph meters, one switchable
- Meters provide accurate visual indication of audio levels with simultaneous peak
- Large 7″ LCD panel provides display of timers, clocks, sources, text and other desired information
- Dimensions: 12.8″ x 4.3″ x 1.0″ (325 x 109 x 25 mm)
Small Meter Bridge
- Two multi-color LED bargraph meters, one switchable
- Separate on-Air and Mic Live indicators
- Two bright LCD screens for additional metering, timer controls or other displays
- Dimensions: 10.5″ x 2.3″ x 1.0″ (267 x 58 x 25 mm)
Download the Mosaic datasheet
Download the Logitek Mosaic II Reference Manual Rev 1.5
Mosaic Frame Sizes
- F10 (four faders): 14.6″ x 19.8″ x 3″
- F12 (four to 8 faders): 17.4″ x 19.8″ x 3″
- F18 (8 to 12 faders): 25.8″ x 19.8″ x 3″
- F22 (12 to 16 faders): 31.4″ x 19.8″ x 3″
- F30 (16 to 24 faders): 42.6″ x 19.8″ x 3″
- Single rack unit, fully redundant supply with dual mains for added reliability. Switchable 110-240 VAC.